Tuesday, September 8, 2009

WOW I'm actually getting to post!!!

David and Caelyn eatin at cafe day before they had to leave...
Bret Michaels from Poison Staci on her 30th birthday


The double rainbow we had after a good shower.

WOW I haven't posted in FOREVER!!! Contrary to popular belief I am still alive. I've been busy busy with work and have finally got my house clean no make that SCRUBBED!!! Now if I could just get my yard mowed I would be doing good and I would have a very happy husband. We went dove hunting last night it was fun, but Todd only shot two dove with about 22 shots. So funny. We are ordering Christmas presents and getting all that out of the way so when December does get here I don't have to stress over that stuff while the kids are here. Supposed to go to my mother-in-laws in October but since no one else (Jackie) is going I guess I'm not either. We have Miss Autumn's birthday in October and I have 6 birthdays in September.
Todd had to get stitches in his finger a few weeks ago, he crushed it between two pipes while working cattle. Poor guy bumps it on everything too. :) We also went to Tulsa on the 22nd for my little sis's 30th birthday, we went to a Def Leppard/Poison/Cheap Trick concert there were 16 of us it was SOOO much fun!!! Well nothing to exciting or interesting happening so I hope everyone has a wonderful week...

1 comment:

Jackie said...

...so I just happen to click on your name & I was surprised...you BLOGGED!! lol And in Oct. I told her I would come on that Sunday. Just come here on Saturday and go to the fundraiser dinner I am helping with on Sat night and then go with us!!! Sounds good to me!!! :)