Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I have no life anymore!!!

Todd on Rose
And again...
Todd taking off the boots that kill his feet...
Well I haven't posted in awhile because there is nothing going on here except work, work, work. I have been putting out resumes to find a new job because I can't handle nights, and it is taking a toll on Todd too, we see each other one day aweek now (when he leaves for work I'm just getting in and when he gets home I'm usually already gone) and it sucks. We have no plans for this weekend too because I work on Saturdays (didn't get off til midnight last saturday) but next weekend is the Arnett rodeo and I took off for it :) I think you and Levi should come down for it, it will be so much fun and a usually a pretty good dance afterwards...I will leave you with a few pics of Todd "riding the range" :) hahaha






1 comment:

Jackie said...

I take it that in this blog you are talking to me! LOL But I do know that Mom and Lacey A. read it even though they don't comment. I know that you will find other job and I know that it has to be killing you. We cut Belle's hair last night and she looks SKINNY with no hair. LOL (I have a pic on my blog) Talk to you more later!! And hope you have a better day! :)