Monday, August 4, 2008

Mini Vacation Weekend

Miss Sassypants in one of her moods...:)
Autumn cheesin for me...
Autumn and Uncle Todd

Well this weekend we went to Quanah, we had a great time. We went to the rodeo Friday and shopping Saturday in Childress. (Yes Jackie I will go shopping with you again it wasn't as bad as you think it was :) ) Then Saturday we went to the NWTF banquet (it had to do with turkey's ) and we had a blast it was great, then after that we went to Jean's to sleep. We got up Sunday and went to Witchita Falls (got really lost) to pick up some cattle for my dad and then we FINALLY started home. We got home around 7pm Sunday night and then of course had to go to mom's to eat it was my sisters 17 year anniversary. All in all it was a great weekend but we are pretty worn out from it all. I will leave you with some pics, only a few though cause I kept forgetting the camera everywhere we went...

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Montana looks horrible in that pic!! When I post my pics tonight you can copy them and put them on your blog- like the one of you and Autumn which is SO cute!!! Glad shopping wasn't TOO bad, I just get stressed!!!! Especially when everyone is looking at you like you are so horrible!!

When Dad came over last night Levi was asking Montana what her name was and she said, "It's sassy pants, Sheri call me that."