Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Boring week here.

A few of the new necklaces, Staci and I really branched out this time and made some cool, funky looking ones! My new washer and dryer...


Well I guess if my sister-in-law can blog at 3:00 in the morning I need to get my rear on here and post one too :) Really not too much has been going on here. I quit my job about a month ago so right now I'm just a stay at home wife. I got a new washer and dryer last week which for me, since I do a ton a laundry, is very exciting! We went to our first "show" to sell our necklaces and it sucked it was a big flee market where the, excuse my expression, white trash go. Our $25 necklaces were way too pricey for them. We have three birthdays this month, my nephew is 17 today, my brother-in-law is like 35 I think tomorrow and my baby girl will be 8 on the 24th, man they grow up fast! Well that's about it for the Harris household. Hope everyone got their invitations for our reception, it's April 18th at our house. Hope to see y'all there. Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Love the new washer & dryer!!! :)