Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My first blog in FOREVER!!!!

Harley and Coco looking at Rose (I don't know why these pics turned on me) Har helping Coco up the hill

Nap time

This is a AWESOME pic of me, my sister Shannon, cousin Claudia and Grandad that was put on the slide show at his funeral....





Well my sister-in-law has posted like four times more than me this year :) Not too much going on here. I started my new job with the Oklahoma Dept. of Transportation last week, I love love love it. We are having our wedding reception next month on the 18th and I have got EVERYTHING done and ready to go and then the next weekend we are going on our honeymoon (a vacation WOOHOO) but I will miss Ms. Montana's birthday (BOO). We have had some great weather this week, it snowed a bit last week and we haven't had a day this week that has been lower than 80 degrees...what is up with the weather. I hope everyone had a great St. Patty's day, and a great week!!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

LOOK- a post from Sheri!!! CoCo and Harley are so cute!! Can't wait to finally meet Coco on the 18th. I'm hoping Autumn and Montana will fir right in with her and Harley!!! :)